Module 2 Motorcycle Tests
Early Module 2 motorcycle Tests now available to book online for Enfield Test Centre (London)
We are proud to be offering you exclusive early opportunities to book your Module 2 motorbike test with us at Enfield test in London.
What's included in our Module 2 Test Day?
Our Motorcycle Module 2 test days include up to 2 hours pre-test training followed by the DVSA practical Module 2 test. Following a re-cap of popular reasons why people fail their Module 2 bike test, your instructor will then escort you up to the test centre, taking in some of the roads your examiner will more likely than not be taking.
To summarise, all of our Module 2 Test Day course's include the following:
- Up to 2 hours pre-test training
- Bike hire* (Please note A2 & DAS Tests are ONLY AVAILABLE on manual bikes. *A1 tests require you to use your own bike)
- Helmet & Glove hire
- DVSA Module 2 Practical Riding Test at Enfield Test Centre
- Escort to and from the test Centre
We do not supply any protective clothing, so ask you to take this into consideration when deciding what to wear to your course (please scroll down the page for more information about what to wear, or refer to the DVSA's website).
Despite us supplying basic equipment, we do recommend that if you have your own safety equipment (helmet, gloves or any other protective clothing) that you bring this along with you on the day.
Safety Questions & Pillion Passenger Questions
Please also make sure that you revise the motorcycle show me/tell me safety questions and motorcycle pillion passenger questions which the examiner will ask you as part of your Module 2 test. We will probably not have time on the day of your test to run through all of these questions, so if you familiarise yourself as best you can with these questions, and make a note of any specific questions you are not sure of, and we will show or explain to you anything you are unsure of.
Module 2 Price List
|Module 2 Test Resit||£230|
|Weekends / Bank Holidays||£10 Extra Per Day|
All courses INCLUDE training and practical test fees. (An additional £20 will be charged for any practical test booked on a weekend or as classed as out of hours by the DVSA)
Now it's even easier than ever to book your Module 2 motorbike test with our online Module 2 booking system. You can view our availability, book your motorcycle Module 2 test online, and then make a secure online payment for your Module 2 resit / test day.
How do I book my Module 2 Course?
There are 3 ways that you can book yourself onto an Module 2 Resit / Test Day:
- You can book online.
- You can book over the phone by calling 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418
- You can come into our offices to pay cash. (If you would ike to take this option, please contact our office on 020 8597 7333 or 0800 848 8418 before making your journey, so that we can ensure someone will be present to greet you).
Please note, to book your Module 1 Test Day / Resit you will first need to satisfy some basic requirements. Legally & in the interests of Health & Safety, you must:
- Arrive on time for the beginning of your course at the location and arrival time stated above.
- Have a current and up to date full or provisional driving licence which is valid with the correct entitlements, and no bans, restrictions or disqualifications which will legally prevent you from attending your course.
- Bring your original UK Provisional or full UK/EU photocard driving licence. If your photocard licence has expired, then please bring an original, current and valid UK passport as well as your original expired photocard driving licence. Please note that the picture on your driving licence MUST be a true likeness of you, whether it is valid or expired. If you have the old style paper driving licence, an original, current and valid UK passport is also required. If you have an EU licence, then you will need to bring your original & valid EU photocard driving licence with supporting D91 Form.
- Have and bring with you, a current, original and valid CBT certificate (unless you are upgrading an existing motorcycle licence via the progressive access route).
- Have passed your motorcycle theory test, and bring with you your original, valid motorcycle theory certificate (unless you are upgrading an existing motorcycle licence via the progressive access route and a theory certificate is not required).
- Be able to competently ride a manual 125cc bike if taking an A1 test (unless you are booking an automatic course), or competently ride a manual 600cc bike if you are taking an A2 Restricted or DAS Unrestricted test. This course is strictly aimed at experienced riders only, not teaching you how to ride a geared bike, and if you are unable to competently ride your chosen category of bike to a good competent standard, you will not be allowed to participate in the course, and any fees paid will be forfeited.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing (you must have a heavy duty or motorcycle jacket & trousers, and sturdy footwear that provides support and ankle protection). Please take weather conditions into consideration when choosing your clothing. For further guidance on what clothing to wear, please visit the DVSA's website. 1 Stop Instruction cannot be held liable for any practical tests cancelled by the DVSA due to inappropriate clothing being worn.
- Have read the Highway Code, and demonstrate a good knowledge of this and all other UK road traffic procedures at all times.
- When attending your Module 2 test, you will also be required to bring your original, valid Module 1 pass certificate.
- Be able to read a number plate at a distance of 20.5 meters (the use of glasses is allowed). If you wear glasses, whether it's for reading or otherwise, bring them with you on each day of your training.
- Be able to understand and reciprocally communicate with our instructors to a conversational level at all times. English translators are strictly prohibited in the interests of health & safety.
- Be able to demonstrate balance and control of the motorbike/scooter at all times.
- Be free from the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Our Instructors decision in this regard is final.
- If using your own scooter / bike for training, it must be of a road worthy condition, to our instructors satisfaction. You must please also bring with you your current CBT certificate, a valid certificate of insurance, MOT (if applicable), and also ensure the vehicle is taxed and displaying two legally sized ‘L’ Plates.
- Bring a copy of this booking confirmation (either a print out or electronic copy).
- Agree to name, sign & date our liability disclaimer at the beginning of your training course.
- Read our terms and conditions. By remitting payment to 1 Stop Instruction, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions.
Professional training services offered for all types of licence requirements, including advanced training, and assessments for compliance and auditing purposes